CrystalMix™ qPCR-UDG (PROBE)
CrystalMix™ qPCR-UDG (PROBE) kit combines all the reagents necessary for successful routine real-time PCR in a convenient individually aliquot in an 8-strip qPCR tube. CrystalMix™ qPCR-UDG (PROBE) kit is an economical, highly efficient, ready-to-use, and room temperature stable format. There is no need for freezing, thawing steps, or pipetting on ice, so minimized the risk of human errors and contaminations.
CrystalMix™ qPCR-UDG (PROBE) kit contains antibody-mediated hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, PCR buffer, MgCl2, and dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dUTP, and Uracil DNA Glycosylase (UDG). UDG and dUTP are included in the mixture to prevent the reamplification of carryover PCR products between reactions. dUTP in the mix ensures that any amplified DNA will contain uracil. UDG removes uracil residues from single- or double-stranded DNA, preventing dU-containing DNA from serving as a template in future PCRs.
- CrystalMix™ qPCR-UDG (PROBE) mix in 8-strip qPCR tube
- High through-put Real-time PCR
- Gene expression profiling
- Gene knockdown verification
- Array validation
- Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
- Point-of-care Molecular diagnostics
Shipping and Storage Conditions
- Store at below 25°C in the airtight pouch with the desiccant
Cat No. Size Note W8702L 96 rxn 0.1ml, Clear 8-strip tube, Low profile W8702H 96 rxn 0.2ml, Clear 8-strip tube, High profile