CrystalMix™ qRT-PCR (PROBE)
CrystalMix™ qRT-PCR (PROBE) kit combines all the reagents necessary for successful one-step real-time RT-PCR in a convenient individually aliquot in 8-strip qPCR tube. CrystalMix™ qRT-PCR (PROBE) kit is an economical, highly efficient, ready-to-use, and room temperature stable format. There is no need for freezing, thawing steps, or pipetting on ice, so minimized the risk of human errors and contaminations.
CrystalMix™ qRT-PCR (PROBE) kit is an optimized, ready-to-use RT-PCR mixture of antibody-mediated hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, WizScript™ RTase, Reaction buffer, MgCl2 and dNTP’s, except DNA template and primers. An enhanced buffer allows for RT reaction temperatures up to 50°C. This can improve detection of more difficult targets as higher RT temperatures reduce nonspecific priming and facilitate melting of RNA secondary structures.
- CrystalMix™ qRT-PCR (PROBE) mix in 8-strip qPCR tube
- High through-put Real-time PCR
- Gene expression profiling
- Gene knockdown verification
- Array validation
- Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
- Point-of-care Molecular diagnostics
Shipping and Storage Conditions
- Store at below 25°C in the airtight pouch with the desiccant
Cat No. Package Note W8721L 96 rxn 0.1ml, Clear 8-strip tube, Low profile W8721H 96 rxn 0.2ml, Clear 8-strip tube, High profile