WizPure™ HS-PCR FDmix combines all the reagents necessary for successful antibody based hot-start PCR in a convenient individually aliquoted and lyophilized in single-tube. WizPure™ HS-PCR FDmix is an optimized, economical, highly efficient and ready-to-use hot-start PCR premix which can amplify templates of up to 5 kb. The PCR mixture of hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, PCR buffer, MgCl2 and dNTP’s. This HS-PCR FDmix contains all components for PCR, except DNA template and primers. The mixture is suitable for amplification of most of the DNA templates. Tested for absence of endo nucleases & exo nucleases and is also tested for amplification of single gene copy.
WizPure™ HS-PCR FDmix yields excellent and consistent results in routine PCR reactions as well as high-throughput PCR genotyping, colony PCR, RT-PCR and PCR cloning. PCR reactions can be directly loaded onto an agarose gel without the additional need of loading buffer and dyes.
- HS-PCR FDmix in 8 strip PCR tube
- High through-put PCR
- Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
- Hot-start PCR
- Primer extension
- Multiplex PCR
- High specific amplification of DNA fragments shorter than 3kb.
Shipping and Storage Conditions
- Store all components at -20ºC in a non-frost-free freezer.
- Shipping at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of this reagent.
Cat No. Size Note W1611 96 T W1611-5 480 T