PCR FDmix (UDG)
WizPure™ PCR FDmix (UDG) combines all the reagents necessary for successful routine PCR in a convenient individually aliquot and lyophilized in single-tube.
WizPure™ PCR FDmix (UDG) is an economical, highly efficient and ready-to-use PCR premix of WizPure™ Taq DNA Polymerase, PCR buffer, MgCl2 and dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dUTP and Uracil DNA Glycosylase (UDG), except DNA template and primers. UDG and dUTP are included in the mixture to prevent the reamplification of carryover PCR products between reactions. dUTP in the mix ensures that any amplified DNA will contain uracil. UDG removes uracil residues from single- or double-stranded DNA, preventing dU-containing DNA from serving as template in future PCRs. Incubation of subsequent PCRs with UDG before cycling destroys any contaminating dU-containing PCR product from previous reactions.
- PCR FDmix (UDG) in 8 strip PCR tube
- High through-put PCR
- Routine diagnostic PCR requiring high reproducibility
- DNA sequencing template preparation
Shipping and Storage Conditions
- Store all components at -20ºC in a non-frost-free freezer.
- Shipping at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of this reagent.
Cat No. Size Note W1602 96 T Prevent Carryover Contamination W1602-5 480 T Prevent Carryover Contamination