qPCR (SYBR Green)
WizPure™ qPCR Master (SYBR) is an optimized ready-to-use solution for real-time quantitative PCR assays, incorporating SYBR Green I dye. It comprises all the components necessary to perform qPCR: antibody based hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, ultrapure dNTPs, MgCl2 and real-time PCR grade SYBR Green I dye. The user simply needs to add water, template and primers. Hot-start DNA Polymerase is activated by a 15 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of nonspecifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
- WizPure™ qPCR Master (SYBR) mix
- ROX dye (50 X) : 1711R only
- Real-time PCR
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Gene expression profiling
- Gene knockdown verification
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
- Array validation
- SNP genotyping
Shipping and Storage Conditions
- Store all components at -20ºC in a non-frost-free freezer.
Cat No. Size Note W1711 1 ml 100 Reactions W1711-8 8 X 1 ml 800 Reactions W1711R 1 ml 100 Reactions, with ROX dye W1711R-5 5 X 1 ml 500 Reactions, with ROX dye